Chalkboard Hearts

Friday, July 3, 2009

Weigh In

OMG... I can't believe I forgot to post about my weigh in... this week I came in at 153 lbs...

I was very happy and can see the difference in my cloth's fitting better and just the overall look of me... I am excited!!
I don't know if you can tell, but I feel like I have lost quite a bit of weight in my face... I still have that double chin, (neck) but that is something that runs in the family and I just hope if I lose more it will be a little better... but I may have to live with that. I think I can, if it gets a little better!! Which it should... So, I need to keep on track for when I am away for vacation. I am going to the Adirondack Mts. with the boys, where we camp with my sister for 2 weeks. I am very excited, but need to stay on track with my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment