Chalkboard Hearts

Friday, July 3, 2009

Field Trip Friday!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Friday Field Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We went on a Friday Field Trip... To The Lazy 5 Ranch and the kids really enjoyed themselves. They didn't like the fact that I wouldn't buy them soda after lunch, but other than that we had a good time.

Why do kids do that?? I wonder sometimes... we have a great time, we had lunch, with Juice Boxes, and I know they weren't dying of dehydration. Yet, because I said no... we had to fuss the rest of the time while looking at the other animals and gardens that the Ranch has to offer. I was mad, embarrassed & wanted to scream. My friends kids were so good, she said No, they fussed, she gave "the look" and that was that... my "the look" didn't work. My boys continued to pout until we left. ARGHH!! Oh well... that's parenting huh!!!

We get ready for Religion Camp, not VBS, but a week long intense summer camp that the kids attend instead of going to Church School once a week during the school year. I bring the little one each Sunday, but I couldn't get the other 3 boys into a class at the same time, and I am sorry I didn't want to go back and forth to 3 different time's all day Sunday... or during the week. So, we opted for the camp... it is fun, tiring, and done in a week. Which is good and bad. I like that the boys get to go once a week during the school year, I think they retain more of what they learn. But, with 4 kids, the daycare, tutoring, karate & each child in a different time frame or day... not gonna happen. It tires me out just thinking about it.

Next week we will be running boys to camp, having daycare, and packing for our summer trip to the Adirondack Mts. It will be a fun week!!! Hopefully I will find time to take some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment