Chalkboard Hearts

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Beginning

Wow... This is my first Blog... I have been lurking on various Blog's lately and decided that I needed to start my own... What will it be?? I think it will be a little bit of everything. I have 4 great, bratty, perfect, obnoxious, & active boys so I should never run out of things to say. So I will go with whatever God has in store for me and run with it... Maybe Montessori, maybe baseball, maybe the fact that the kids NEVER put the seat down in the bathroom, or maybe the fact that I will be in my sister in-laws wedding in September and need to lose some (try 20 lbs) weight to get in the absolutely beautiful dress she picked out. So I hope anybody out there who may read this will give me some encouragement, or just read and let me know I am not alone in this Boy's Life... Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment