Chalkboard Hearts

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Garage Sale & Hunger

Today our neighborhood had a community garage sale. My 3 big boys were up at 6:30 this morning waiting to go and find their bargains... It was amazing to see how focused they were. To bad I can't get them that focused about homework :)
So, I had to get up too, to make sure they were safe of course, and found quiet a few bargains myself... my favorite... 2 medium size plants for $3 a piece (Yeah!!) I found some great knick-knacky things for our Montessori trays, now I just need to come up with some new work for the preschoolers to do.
Now, as I am walking around the neighborhood, there are dozens of kids selling baked goods, kool-aid, & candy. How can I resist those cute little faces asking me if I want to buy their goodies!!! How will I ever lose this weight?? I want to lose about 15 lbs by September... and baked goods and pizza are my down fall, and cheese, and I soooo love popcorn... I will just keep focused and not get discouraged if I do make a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment