Chalkboard Hearts

Friday, May 29, 2009

Jillian Michaels 30 lbs Shred!!!!

WOW!!! What a GREAT workout!! My sister gave me this new DVD of Jillian Michael's from the Biggest Loser and I love it. I have been getting up in the early morning, I do love the time I get to spend with the boys (who by the way have dwindled down on their early waking), but it is hard to get up and out. So I decided to try this video today. WOW!!! Between the jumping jacks, weights, and cardio... all in 20 or so minutes. I was done with time to spare. I got to make my coffee, check my emails, and have some water before I had to go upstairs to wake the kids and shower for the day.

My sister has been such an inspiration and so has Julie from My Life With Boys, I am not the only one who has to do this. I know I'm not the only one who hates to exercise and Jillian Michael's makes it quick, and maximizes your efforts. I don't know how to put in the shortcuts to Walmart.com where I found it the cheapest if you want to buy it and have it delivered, but that is where I found it.

I also got two of my girlfriends to join me in a weekly weigh-in. Like Weight Watchers. I can't afford to go to the meetings right now, as my hubby is out of work. I want to do it, but this is the next best thing. We can be accountable to one another and come up with some great recipes to exchange... what works for me, what works for them...etc... I think it will be good.

I will continue to workout at the YMCA 2 to 3 days a week, I don't want my body to get used to what it is doing and hit that plateau. I have lost 10 lbs and am kinda stuck where I am at. I know it is because I haven't really watched my portion sizes, but now that I have kicked myself into high gear again, I think I can lose those last 10 lbs before my Sister-in-law's wedding. I'm sorry I know I can!!! And I will continue to work on those flabby arms of mine so I won't be embarrassed in that spaghetti strap dress...

I hope all are doing good out there and if anyone want to buddy up and exchange recipes or support please let me know... I would so love to have as many people as I can to be accountable to!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on loosing 10lbs that is great. I shared how last week I gained 2.2 pounds and that is with working out an hour a day. Ha ha. Oh well, I need to just keep at it. Someone else I know mentioned this too and so I need to check it out, thanks for sharing and I am thankful I can inspire you...we need to encourage each other :)

    ReplyDelete