Chalkboard Hearts

Thursday, January 7, 2010

An Ordinary Day

Life is normal. Boys went back to school, they are waiting for a snow day... that I expect won't come anytime soon. They are trying to complete a Social Studies Project about European Countries... answering questions about imports/exports, population, weather... that sort of thing. It is a huge project and I can't wait for it to be done. They watch TV, do homework, and I try to push them outside.

Speaking of outside... I can't believe we have hit the plateau of 50 degrees is cold. I mean, it has been in the 20's and 30's lately... and yes, that's cold. But, they boys were complaining that 50 was cold. When we first moved here from NY... the boys wouldn't come inside at all in 50 degree weather. Now I can't bribe them to go out. I should have enrolled them in basketball of something... they are getting at that age where sitting and vegging is more fun then actually using their body or mind.

On the week off I had we did spend time playing boardgames and such... but I wasn't to keen on going outside either... so I guess I need to be part of the solution and not the problem. Another resolution I guess... be more active. Goes a long with the losing weight part I guess, so it shouldn't be to hard. HaHaHa!!! We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment