Chalkboard Hearts

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Project 365

I haven't been getting my photos on the blog lately!! I hate that!!! This is Shea she is looking at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and hoping I will feed her something. She loves to eat and thinks that she should be fed whenever we eat, or when it is getting dark outside, or if we look at her (that must mean we should give her food) You get it... but she is such a great dog I just wanted to capture that face!!

You will see this face a lot during this project. I can't help it but this is my baby... who is growing up soooo fast. He has lost that babyness to him but I can't help capturing that smile as much as I can.

Here is the Coca-Cola wall at The World of Coke... I wanted to include it here because it is a trip I don't want to forget!! We had such a great time and just allowed ourselves to enjoy each other without trying to DO to much!!!

So, I have been taking my camera with me everywhere... and I am trying to get photos that capture the moment, but it seems like they don't really make the grade when I put them up. I want to fiddle with them, but my program doesn't really allow me to do much. I think I need to invest in photoshop or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment