Chalkboard Hearts

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project 365

Here is my girl Ruby... she was a stray we found on the side of the road when she was a wee little thing. She is such a good girl, the only "bad" thing she does is dig in the yard. I can live with that for all the little gifts she gives me. She follows me all the time, she sleeps at my feet whenever she can (though she does prefer sleeping on a nice big pillow at my feet), and she doesn't run. When we leave the house she listens to me and stays pretty close. My other dog, Shea, runs as soon as she gets a chance... every time!!

Today, we spent a TV watching marathon!! We watched a show I never knew existed... Being Erica. Cute, it hooked me and Ruby sat with me most of the evening watching it with me. Though of course I could have been busy getting my lessons ready... but I have a day off tomorrow... YEAH!!! So, I will get things together than!!



1 comment:

  1. cute dog !!! looks like you finially got a girl in the family =]

    ReplyDelete