Chalkboard Hearts

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Day of School!!!

Well we made it... it was the last day of school for the big boys. They were raring to go and really had a great time in the water in the backyard. We did some games, water balloons, and even put the slide into the pool. I think that was the favorite. Although we had a great time... J decided that he wanted to go to the community pool (where you have to be 14 to go alone, he is 11). When I said No... he did the pout and I am so bored. Can you believe it... the 1st day of summer and he's bored!!! Well!!! I told him I had enough cleaning for him to do that he wouldn't be bored until August!! He quickly walked out the door and found something to do. We will have a talk tonight about boredom during summer vacation.

We have a lot of fun stuff planned this summer. We go to the Adirondack Mts. in NY with my sister for 2 weeks, we have some field trips planned for the daycare, and of course we will spend a lot of time at the pool and just hanging around with friends. I think that should be enough to last us until August 24th... Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment