Chalkboard Hearts

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weigh In

Well, the girls and I weighed in again today... I actually thought the scale was broken today. I got on and it said I was 154.5 lbs. No way. I haven't exercised at all, except running after the daycare kids, going to the pool and running and swimming after them there too :) But, I haven't been to the gym, or done my 30 day shred in probably 2 or so weeks. I just knew I was going to be gaining this week. So, I made Beth bring her scale over and we tested the two. Her's is 1 lb higher than mine. That being said, she said I probably still lost the 2 lbs, because mine is the scale we were using. Risa lost the same amount on my scale as well as Beth's, so I think it is safe to say I lost 2 lbs this week. YEAH!!! I am so happy.
I have had a stressful week, so I know that has something to do with it. I have been very anxious and not hungry. I have to make sure I don't forget to eat, or my body will go crazy again. I will keep making myself eat, just the right things and not the wrong. Or eating because it soothes the emotional stain we are all going through right now.
But for now, I will take the loss and be happy.

1 comment:

  1. nice work...what ever your doing ...running after your own kiddos? Seems 2B working :)

    ReplyDelete